Sunday 13 April 2014

More to Come Still....

One year. Of much happenings. Unforeseen and predictable. Irreplaceable losses, indescribable gains. Unexpected visits, unsurprising truths.

Unimaginable moments. Of involving, of witnessing. Of turmoil, of calm. Of pain, of healing. Of questioning, of acceptance. Of battle, of surrender.

Through it all, one love has been constant. Supporting, motivating, comforting.

A conditional love.

Yes.

Because unless I “do” it, it won’t love me back.

The more I “do” it, the more it becomes mine.

The more I give of myself, the more it lets me be…me.

The more I listen to it, the more it lets me express…words and silence.

Artwork by Leah Dorion


Writing.




******
This post is written to express my gratitude to One and All, and to the outer action of writing with its inner rewards. It is written to mark the one year anniversary of this blog tomorrow. It all started with this post on Sankranti day, April 14, 2013.

*****
This post is linked to Write Tribe's 100 words on Saturday 2014 #11 prompt: conditional love.

Also linking this post to ABC Wednesday, prompt M. M is for More.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did this post inspire some thought or reflection? Why not share it with me?